UP POLICE PRPB COMPUTER OPERATOR , PROGRAMMER RECRUITMENT - 2013.
1) Name of the Employer :- UP POLICE PROMOTION BOARD.
2) Name of the Posts :- i) Computer Operator and computer Programmers.
3) Number of Posts. :- Computer Operator - 2842 Posts.
Computer Programmer - 07 Posts.
4) Scale of pay :- Computer Operator :- Rs.5200-20200 Gp - 2400
Computer Programmer :- Rs.9300-34800 Gp - 4600
5) COMPUTER OPERATORS :- 2842 POSTS.
i) Qualifications :- Candidates must pass Intermediate / 12th / 10+2 pass.Grade passed DOEACC"O" Level Exam me / Diploma in Computer Engineering /Diploma in Electronics Engineering .pass recognized University.
6) COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS :- 07 POSTS.
i) Qualifications :- The candidates must be pass Degree / Graduation and DOEACC"O" Level Exam me / Diploma in Computer Engineering / Diploma in Electronics Engineering / P.G.D.C.A are Eligible.
7) SELECTION PROCESS :- Who the candidates are apply this jobs to be selected two steps.
1) Written Test.
2) Computer Skill Test.
8) AGE LIMIT :- Who the candidates are apply this post.age must be 18 to 28 Years.age relaxation are available at Up Police Rules and Regulation according .
9) APPLICATION FEE :- The candidates pay application fee Rs.200/- through fee payament challan is STATE BANK OF INDIA.
10) APPLICATION MODE :- ONLINE . Who the candidates are apply this post apply only online mode . The candidate log on the official website of Up PRPB website www.prpb.up.nic.in , www.uppbb.gov.in go and full fill the application form and submit them . The candidates must be take a copy the system generated.
11) Online application Starting Date is :- 13-05-2013.
12) Online application Closing Date is :- 12-6-2013.
13) Last date for payment of fee at Bank :- 14-06-2013.
14) Last date of Submission application :- 17-6-2013.
SOURCE :- www.prpb.up.nic.in http://careeerandjobs.blogspot.in/
Who the candidates are apply this post see the more details like Admit card , Selection list, rank card, final list, short list, merit list.etc to see the official website of UP PRPB , UP POLICE website.